Money sent to you by Western Union can be collected at every Post Office location, as well as at the banks - Srpska, Opportunity, Moskovska bank and Sberbank.
The Post Office has more than 1200 locations throughout Serbia where you can collect the money sent to you from abroad by Western Union. Additional advantage is that a number of post offices are open during weekends and holidays.
At the Post Office money is paid in RSD, while in Srpska, Opportunity, Moskovska bank and Sberbank you can collect your money in EUR.*
Receive money procedure is very simple, without the need to fill in the form or to wait while the transfer is authorized.
Money transfer fee is always paid by the Sender.
HOW TO RECEIVE MONEY
1. In order to collect the money, you need to go to the nearest Post Office or a bank (Srpska, Opportunity, Moskovska bank and Sberbank). Find your nearest location on our map or call our Customer Service Centre at (+381) 11 333 4 999.
2. You need to provide and tell the operator the following required information:
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) given to you by the Sender
- Sender First and Last name
- Country the money was sent from
- Expected amount.
3. Give your valid identification document and wait to sign the form. The Operator will pay your money out and give you the receipt.
Western Union and the Post Office of Serbia take care about the needs of their clients. Thus we have provided you with home delivery in Serbia for the money to be paid out at the receiverÔÇÖs address.
Home delivery service is intended primarily for the customers who live far away, for the elderly, and for anyone who cannot easily reach one of over 1200 locations of the Post Office throughout Serbia. When the Sender asks for home delivery, the postman will deliver the money sent by Western Union at your home address.
HOW TO USE HOME DELIVERY
1. When sending money to Serbia by Western Union, the Sender has to ask for the home delivery service at the Western Union counter.
2.The Sender needs to provide the ReceiverÔÇÖs address and phone number, so that the Post Office can contact the Receiver and arrange for the delivery of money at their home address.
3. Home delivery service is paid for at the additional fee of 5 EUR.